If you do your facial care yourself, you can prepare and adapt it specifically to your skin type and any skin problems. We have three recipes for face masks for dry and blemished skin ready for you.
Make your own facial care – avocado mask for dry skin
You can use avocados for skin and hair.
- The fruit provides dry skin with fat and a lot of healthy moisture and nutrients.
- For the rich face mask, mix the flesh of half an avocado with two tablespoons of curd cheese.
- Apply the face mask and let it work for about ten minutes.
- Then clean your face with plenty of clear water.
With carrots for blemished skin
Combine carrots with other ingredients, the homemade face mask works not only against impurities, but also against dry skin.
- To make the mask, mix two teaspoons of carrot juice with an egg yolk and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Vitamin A, which is abundant in carrots, is very important for healthy skin.
- Leave this mask on for about ten minutes after application.
- Then remove the mask with plenty of clear water.
Honey face mask for dry and blemished skin
Honey is a true all-rounder when it comes to healing power.
- Honey helps against pimples due to its antiseptic effect.
- For a cleansing mask, stir a tablespoon of honey with two tablespoons of plain yogurt or curd cheese.
- Then mix in the mashed banana. The banana provides your skin with moisture.
- Apply this mask to your face and wash it off after ten minutes with clear water, your skin will be wonderfully soft and tender.